A new customer required a Parker Denison R5U (R5U12) relief valve, which was to be mounted directly onto a pump. The valve is now being delivered to the customer.
High Pressure Filters
MP Filtri offer 11 versions of high pressure filter with operating pressures ranging from 1595 to 6090 psi that cater for all filter mounting problems in the following configurations:
- in-line, with threaded and flange mounts;
- manifold top mounting;
- manifold side mounting;
- manifold mounting, to DIN 24340 CETOP R 35 H;
- manifold threaded/flange mounting in the top extraction filter cartridge version;
- duplex versions for continuous operation requirements.
The range also includes: bypass valves, check valves, bypass + check valves, reverse-flow valves, reverse-flow + bypass valves.
We feature the MP Filtri FMM (FMM050), FHP065, FHP135, FHP320-321 and FHP500 high pressure filter series here.
- FMM050: An in-line filter with working pressure of 420 bar (6000 psi), flow rates up to 150 l/min (40 gpm) and threaded connections up to 3/4” BSP/NPT/SAE/ISO 6179.
- FHP065, FHP135, FHP320-321 series: In-line filters with working pressure of up to 420 bar (6000 psi), flow rates up to 475 l/min (126 gpm) and threaded connections up to 1 1/2” BSP/NPT/SAE and flanged connections up to 1 1/4” SAE 6000 PSI.
- FHP 500: An in-line filter with working pressure 420 bar (6000 psi), flow rates up to 750 l/min (199 gpm), threaded connections up to 1 1/2” BSP/NPT/SAE and flanged connections up to 2” SAE 6000 PSI.
For more information on MP Filtri filters and components, visit our main website: HydraulicsOnline.com