A new customer required a Parker Denison R5U (R5U12) relief valve, which was to be mounted directly onto a pump. The valve is now being delivered to the customer.
Spin-On Canister Filters
Spin-on filters are used as process and safety filters that can either protect individual components or the entire hydraulic circuit from contamination. In-line spin-on filters can be used:
- as suction filters;
- on the return circuit, for mounting on the line or on the tank cover;
- in-line for low and medium pressures.
With operating pressures ranging from 174 to 508 psi, spin-on filters are available in 4 configurations:
- Single cartridge in-line
- In-line with two parallel cartridges on the same axis
- In-line with two parallel cartridges mounted side by side
- With single cartridge flange for installation to the tank cover
All versions may be equipped with visual and/or electrical blockage indicators.
For more information on MP Filtri filters and components, visit our main website: HydraulicsOnline.com