A new customer required a Parker Denison R5U (R5U12) relief valve, which was to be mounted directly onto a pump. The valve is now being delivered to the customer.
H-MAT Series (OMT Type)
The H-MAT hydraulic motor series is an OMT type, Geroler hydraulic motor that takes advantage of the latest technology to provide an extended life, performance and reliability for heavier duty applications. Offered in six larger displacements with industry-standard mounting flanges and larger output shafts supported on tapered toller bearings for those more arduous applications the H-MAT (OMT type) series is suitable for a wide range of applications requiring larger output shaft torque. H-MAT series motors operate at a constant working speed displacement and are capable of achieving high torque at low speed. The industry standard mounting flanges and output shafts allow the H-MAT series motor to be easily incorporated into your application. Other features include:
- High starting torque;
- Wide speed range;
- Constant output torque over a wide speed range;
- Fixed displacement;
- Favourable power-to-weight ratio;
- Very smooth running, even at low speeds;
- Robust design capable of withstanding tough operating conditions;
- Suitable for applications such as conveyor drives, winches, agricultural machinery, forest machinery, cranes, sawmill equipment and lifts/elevators.