A new customer required a Parker Denison R5U (R5U12) relief valve, which was to be mounted directly onto a pump. The valve is now being delivered to the customer.
H-MAP Series (OMP Type)
The H-MAP hydraulic motor series is an OMP type Gerotor, low speed high torque (LSHT) hydraulic motors with a compact design delivering high output torque at an economical price. H-MAP (OMP type) motors offer a competitive, small package whilst still delivering big power designed with shaft distributive flow. These versatile, compact units are ideal in applications where space is limited. Other features include:
- High starting torque;
- Wide speed range;
- Constant output torque over a wide speed range;
- Favourable power-to-weight ratio;
- Very smooth running, even at low speeds;
- Robust design capable of withstanding tough operating conditions;
- Suitable for applications such as conveyor drives, winches, agricultural machinery, forest machinery, cranes, sawmill equipment and lifts/elevators.