A new customer required a Parker Denison R5U (R5U12) relief valve, which was to be mounted directly onto a pump. The valve is now being delivered to the customer.
3/4" Hydraulic Lever Control Valves
SD18 monoblock directional lever control valves are most commonly used in agricultural machinery to control motors for large brush-cutters, and in industrial vehicles such as waste compactors and drain systems. With its simple, compact and heavy-duty design the SD18 monoblock valve range is available in from 1 to 6 sections and is suitable for open and closed-centre hydraulic systems. Other features include:
- fitted with a direct or pilot-operated main pressure relief valve;
- parallel circuit;
- optional power beyond port;
- diameter 25 mm - 0.98 in interchangeable spools;
- a wide variety of service port valves;
- available as manual, pneumatic, electro- pneumatic, hydraulic and electro- hydraulic with spool control kits.