A new customer required a Parker Denison R5U (R5U12) relief valve, which was to be mounted directly onto a pump. The valve is now being delivered to the customer.
3/8" Hydraulic Lever Control Valves
The versatility of the SD5 monoblock directional control valve range makes it the perfect control device for a vast range of applications. Offering a simple, compact but heavy-duty monoblock design, the SD5 range is available in 1 to 7 sections and is suitable for both open and closed-centre hydraulic systems. Other features include:
- a main pressure relief valve and a load check valve;
- the choice of parallel, series or tandem circuit;
- optional carry-over port (for parallel or tandem circuits);
- diameter 16 mm -- 0.63 in interchangeable spools;
- a wide variety of service port valve options;
- versatile actuation: manual, pneumatic, electro-pneumatic, hydraulic, electro-hydraulic, with solenoid and remote with flexible cables spool control kits.