A new customer required a Parker Denison R5U (R5U12) relief valve, which was to be mounted directly onto a pump. The valve is now being delivered to the customer.
Nordvalves P40 Hydraulic Directional Control Valves - 3/8"
Nordvalves' P40 series monoblock hydraulic directional control valves are manufactured with a choice of 1 to 7 control spools, which can be operated in parallel or series, with common or individual back valve for each plunger, with or without safety valve. The P40 valve body is made of cast iron EN-GJL300, plungers are made of carborized steel with hard chrome plating and the distributor is mounted with two bolts, M8.
Other technical features and operating parameters for the P40 series include:
- Ambient temperature range of -40C...+60C;
- Hydraulic mineral oil (32 or 46 grade);
- Viscosity 12..800mm2/s-permission range, 12 ...800 mm2/s;
- Fluid temperature -15C...+80C;
- Filtration 10 to NAS 1638;
- Maximum operating pressure: P=250;T=50 bar; A,B = 300 bar;
- Leakage (A, B-T) 15cm3 / minute at 120 bar;
- Nominal flow, 40 litres/minute;
- Spool stroke 6 mm;
- Actuating force < 200 N