A new customer required a Parker Denison R5U (R5U12) relief valve, which was to be mounted directly onto a pump. The valve is now being delivered to the customer.
Nordvalves P80 Hydraulic Directional Control Valves - 1/2"
Nordvalves' P80 series monoblock hydraulic directional control valves are manufactured with a choice of 1 to 6 control spools, which can be operated in parallel or series. The P80 valve body is made of cast iron EN-GJL300, plungers are made of carborized steel with hard chrome plating and the distributor is mounted with three bolts, M8.
Other technical features and operating parameters for the P80 series include:
- Ambient temperature range of -40C...+60C;
- Hydraulic mineral oil (32 or 46 grade);
- Viscosity 12..800mm2/s-permission range, 12 ...800 mm2/s;
- Fluid temperature -15C...+80C;
- Filtration 10 to NAS 1638;
- Maximum operating pressure: P=250;T=50 bar; A,B = 300 bar;
- Leakage (A, B-T) 15cm3 / minute at 120 bar;
- Nominal flow, 80 litres/minute;
- Spool stroke 6 mm;
- Actuating force < 200 N